General Terms & Conditions
GTC – Version 1.0. (11.21.2018)
GTC – Version 1.0. (11.21.2018)
Pascale Pitsy hereinafter (Miss Pitsy)
The online shop “Miss Pitsy” belongs to Pascale Pitsy Janssens Casteels, Bellebouche Road 10C, CH-1246 Corsier
Tel: +41 (0) 78 913 15 66 / +41 (0) 22 750 02 85
Business registration: CH-351.298.538
1. Scope : These general terms and conditions (GTC) apply to any purchase of products from the online store: www.misspitsy.com belonging to Pascale Pitsy registered as a business in the canton of Geneva. The specific conditions for the purchase of products from the website are defined below. Online product and service offers are valid only as long as they are visible on the site and within the limits of available stocks.
The Terms and Conditions govern the contractual relationship between the Miss Pitsy online store represented by Pascale Pitsy and the customer (hereinafter referred to as “the customer”) using these services. They apply exclusively and as they should to all orders made on misspitsy.com
The pictures found on Miss Pitsy’s website are simply used as illustrations and are not contractual.
2. Guarantees : Miss Pitsy offers the customer various items that are usually second-hand, but in very good condition. These have been controlled and authenticated by our services and are provided with a label upon delivery. If this label has been removed, the item cannot be returned. The customer must examine the goods upon receipt. Possible delivery errors should be reported immediately by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. For returns, it is necessary to return the item within 3 business days after having received it. In case of a late return, the item(s) are deemed accepted and any warranty becomes void.
For items delivered within Switzerland, any return is done via the Swiss Post at the customer’s expense. The items must be carefully packed in a box or packaging that protects them, whether in the original box if it has not been damaged, or in new packaging.
In case of a return, the items must be returned to MISS PITSY / Bellebouche Road 10C / CH-1246 Corsier. Sending packages is done upon signed acknowledgment. The date that the package is returned serves as the date of return.
3. Conclusion of the contract : A sales contract is deemed to be concluded between the parties when the online store www.misspitsy.com has confirmed the customer’s order in writing. The order confirmation is sent to the customer by email. From this moment on, the customer is subject to these terms and conditions.
However, we reserve the right to refuse the order at our convenience, without giving any reason. In this case, the customer is informed and any payment that has already been made is refunded. We may refuse the order due to an unauthorized payment; when a product is not in our warehouse or does not meet our quality control standards and must be removed from sale; or when the customer does not meet the criteria stated in our Terms and Conditions.
4. Newsletter subscription : The newsletter is sent to customers only if they expressly request it. A subscription to the newsletter can be terminated at any time. Details in this regard can be found in the newsletter.
5. Availability of articles : Despite all the precautions that Miss Pitsy takes to provide the most accurate information possible regarding the availability of items offered, it may occur that one or more of the items deemed available at the time of the order is actually unavailable. Miss Pitsy will contact the customer as soon as possible to inform him or her. In the event of permanent unavailability of one or more items in the order, Miss Pitsy will, in fact, be obliged to proceed to the partial or total cancellation of this order.
6. Price of items : The price indicated in the online shop at the time of the order is decisive for the contract’s conclusion. Prices on www.misspitsy.com are not subject to VAT. The prices invoiced to the customer for the delivered products are those available on the date of the order and which appear on the order confirmation. We reserve the right not to deliver products whose displayed prices are incorrect. However, we are committed to informing customers about a price change. We reserve the right to change prices at any time without notice. We can offer sales or promotions on our range of goods. These offers are only valid during the period of publication on the site and can not be requested retroactively. Coupons offered, promotional codes or vouchers distributed on the site or through partner sites are exclusively valid online under the conditions explained in the offer. These vouchers can only be used when ordering and the designated field must be used for this purpose. Under no circumstances can a coupon or promotional code be applied retroactively.
7. Shipping, Delivery Price : Within Switzerland, shipping costs are covered on orders over CHF 250. For orders under CHF 250 a lump sum of CHF 5 is charged to the customer for delivery within Switzerland.
For delivery abroad, the customer must pay a delivery fee of € 10 on any order under € 500. Miss Pitsy gives great importance to sending packages as quickly as possible. Due to postal problems, delays in delivery may occur. This is why all the information relating to the availability and the delivery time are given as an indication and can be modified at any time.Delivery is made as soon as possible after confirmation of payment. Any claim for damages due to late delivery is excluded. If the customer wishes, Miss Pitsy can send the parcel tracking number by e-mail so that the customer can track the delivery online.
8. Price Guarantee : At certain times of the year, we offer sales or promotions on a selection of products. The goal of these discounts varies, but in general, the goal is to offer the product at a better price when the season ends and the chances of selling it at its normal price are reduced. It is therefore logical that, by buying a product at a given moment, a customer can not, as a rule, claim compensation for any price reductions on this product thereafter.
9. Description of items : Since the items are second-hand items, it is natural to find signs of use or wear. Through a series of photos, Miss Pitsy undertakes to describe the items as accurately as possible (color, size, material), and to show traces of use, stains or other signs of wear that seem important to bring to the customer’s attention before he or she decides to make the purchase. But, it is possible that all the signs of use and wear are not mentioned. The customer has 3 business days following receipt of the item to make a return without justification necessary if the item(s) do not meet his or her expectations. The customer will not be able to file a complaint against Miss Pitsy for defects or signs of use or wear on the delivered item(s) after the 3 business days following the reception of the package have passed.
10. Orders : To place an order, it is important to strictly follow the instructions on our FAQ page. After confirmation of payment, the order becomes final. Mailing is done as soon as possible. Miss Pitsy sends a confirmation email to the customer. The customer can request the package’s tracking number so that he or she can track the delivery online.
A. Credit card payment : You can simply pay using VISA, Mastercard, or American Express via our secure payment partner Postfinance. No additional fees will be charged. For credit card payments, no data relating to your card is directly processed or registered by Miss Pitsy. Your data is processed by our transaction partner. In the case of a refund, we can then almost instantly credit the transaction onto the same payment method.
B. Payment by e-banking : If you wish to pay by bank transfer (e-banking), please contact a customer service representative.
13. Delivery: We reserve the right to split an order into several packages or to group several orders with the same delivery address into the same package. The delivery times indicated at the time of your order’s validation are purely indicative. They begin to run from the confirmation of the order to the receipt of payment.
14. Risk transfer : The transfer of risks takes place with the delivery of the goods.
15. Return deadlines and right of restitution : If the customer is not satisfied with his or her order, he or she can return the item(s). The label must still be attached to the package. The costs of returning the item(s) are the customer’s responsibility. The customer must return the item(s) by mail and the shipment is made only upon signed acknowledgment and within 3 working days after receipt of the item(s). We promise to reimburse you as soon as possible, usually within 5 business days of receiving the returned item(s), if you have already paid the amount due. Deductions will, however, be made of any benefits, discounts or gifts that you may have benefited from while purchasing the product, or any delivery costs, if there were any in the original order. It is understood that a refund can be made only if the returned item(s) have not been worn, are complete, and are in their original condition. Returns must be made by post (upon signed acknowledgment) and the shipment tracking number must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to generate a return slip. Returns by post are the customer’s responsibility, and the customer also bears the risk of sending. Upon receipt of the item(s), Miss Pitsy’s team will perform quality control.
The articles must, without exception, not have been worn or washed, and be intact and in their original condition (with their tag (s)). They must be returned in their original packaging. Otherwise, Miss Pitsy reserves the right not to accept returned items or to claim compensation. The shoes must be returned to us unworn and in the same condition as they were received, in their original packaging, and intact. The shoebox must not be used as a package for re-dispatching.
18. Refunds in case of returns : If all the conditions described above are respected, the returned item can be refunded. Refunds will be credited to the method of payment you have selected as soon as the returned items have reached our warehouse under the conditions mentioned in the GTC’s previous point. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you, informing you of the receipt of your items and of the refund made.
19. Product quality : Miss Pitsy offers top designer items from the high-end and luxury segment. Pascale Pitsy guarantees the authenticity of all products sold on www.misspitsy.com. The products sold are of the highest quality in terms of the materials used. If a customer wishes to bring a complaint to the retailer’s attention, he or she can contact customer service (Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. ) at the following number or email address: +41 (0)22750.02.85 – Contact@misspitsy.com
If the customer is not completely satisfied, or the items delivered do not correspond to his or her order, Miss Pitsy will ask him or her to keep all the item(s) as delivered in their packaging and to immediately contact Miss Pitsy by email at: Contact@misspitsy.com
20. Differences : The articles marketed on www.misspitsy.com correspond to real products, presented in the form of a digital photograph. There may be minor differences between the photo and reality, but they are not defects. The pictures found on Miss Pitsy’s website are simply used as illustrations and are not contractual.
21. Reservation of title : Until full payment for the items is received, we reserve the ownership of the goods delivered to our suppliers or to Miss Pitsy.
22. Protection of personal data and information : Data protection and the privacy of our customers is very important to us. Miss Pitsy account information is used exclusively for the business relationship between the customer and Miss Pitsy. This information is never shared with third parties or resold. Miss Pitsy retains only the information it needs for customer service. Miss Pitsy does not share this information with third parties, other than service provider partners, who require such information solely for the processing of orders, payments, deliveries, credit checks, or statistical analysis. . They do not have the right to use it for their own benefit. The communication of this information is thus reduced to the strict minimum.
All personal information stored on the site (address, purchases) is treated in a strictly confidential manner.
24. Modifications : Miss Pitsy reserves the right to modify these general terms and conditions. As such, the date of their last modification is always indicated. Version 1.0. (21.11.2018). The version of the GTC that is in force at the time that the order is made is decisive and can not be changed unilaterally for that order. Customer conditions that conflict with or derogate from these GTCs are not recognized. The conditions of access to this website are subject to the provisions of the Swiss regulations and must be interpreted in accordance with Swiss law.
25. Law | Jurisdiction
These general online sales conditions and all the processes and transactions subject to them are subject to Swiss law. For any dispute concerning Miss Pitsy, the competent court is that of the customer’s residence if he or she is the defendant. If the client is the plaintiff, he or she may choose to bring a case to the Geneva courts.
26. Contact : For more information, to share your comments and criticisms, please send your queries to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
or the following mailing address : Miss Pitsy, Bellebouche Road 1C – CH 1246 Corsier
Tel : 078/913.15.66 ou 022/750.02.85
27. Vacation period : You may shop online 24/7. Delivery is delayed only during school holidays. During these periods, questions asked via the website will be processed as soon as possible. (But not as fast as during periods of regular business)